[Dovecot] Pocket Outlook weirdness

Vadim Zaliva krokodil at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 09:45:13 EEST 2005

Hi!

I am trying to access my IMAP server running dovecot from my Pocket PC
running PocketOutlook. I observe very strange behavior: it starts to
fetch messages from INBOX and shows list them on the screen as it
fetches, then all messages disappear from the screen and it says
"fetching folders". After the end of update operation it shows me
empty list of messages.

Have anybody have seen such problem? In general, are there reports of
successful pocket outlook + dovecot users?

Any suggestions are appreciated! I really want to make this thing work.

Sincerely,
Vadim