[Dovecot] Message not found errors

Andrew Hutchings info at a-wing.co.uk
Wed Oct 19 11:35:49 EEST 2005

Hi,

I'm getting a very small amount of users getting message not found
errors while downloading mail via POP.  By the time they inform me and I
switch on rawloging for them it works again.  Any ideas where this is
going wrong?  Or at least a way I can diagnose it?
It seems to have been happening since Alpha 1.  Currently using
pre-release of Alpha4.

Regards
Andrew
--