[Dovecot] "Out of memory" error in 1.0alpha3

Sergey A. Lipnevich sergey at optimaltec.com
Sun Oct 23 01:14:24 EEST 2005

Timo,

In regards to the conversation below, does this item in release notes
for 1.0.alpha4 mean that you found the problem?

 - epoll was broken with 64bit systems

With 1.0.alpha3, I'm still seeing an "Out of memory" error with one
Apple Mail user (but the user says everything works just fine), so we're
planning to upgrade to 1.0.alpha4 and take it from there.
Thank you!
Sergey.