[Dovecot] Which Dovecot version most stable?

Andy Cravens acravens at uen.org
Sat Sep 10 02:58:24 EEST 2005

I've been testing Dovecot 1.0 alpha1 on Solaris 9 using maildirs and I
haven't seen any major issues yet.  However, I want to use Dovecot on a
production mail server.  I'd like to know which version of Dovecot is
most stable for this application.  I'd also like to know when the next
stable release will be available and if it isn't too far in the future
if I should wait for a future release before going production.