[Dovecot] Quick question. Thunderbird/Outlook = no love.

Charlie Davis fishgills at fishgills.net
Sun Apr 2 00:20:15 EEST 2006

Ok, it worked once, then stopped working.

To get away from maybe it being a thunderbird setup issue, I made a little php script.

And now I have an error that didn't show up in the dovecot log even though I have auth_debug and auth_verbose set to yes.

Here's what the imap socket returned to the php script:

Array
(
    [0] => Certificate failure for 10.0.0.208: self signed certificate: /OU=IMAP server/CN=imap.example.com/emailAddress=postmaster at example.com
)

So, I gotta setup my certificate stuff which I can do, But couldn't this have shown up in the dovecot log somehow?

-Charlie