[Dovecot] 1.0.beta4 released

Neilw neilw at dcdata.co.za
Tue Apr 4 11:52:27 EEST 2006

Matthias Saou wrote:
>> I was wondering : Is anyone using dovecot successfully on Linux x86_64?
> Yes, I'm running 1.0 beta3 on SUSE 9.2 x86_64

I too have it running successfully on SuSE Linux 9.3
(x86-64)2.6.11.4-21.9-smp

Well it was running successfully...
It was working perfectly, but recently I've started having problems with
  guys who leave their Thunderbird/Outlook open for extended periods,
then return to their PC's and can't connect, and then have to close down
their email client and reopen then it works fine again.

Apart from that, it runs perfectly, and has been perfect for about 6 months.

Neil Wilson

http://www.dcdata.co.za/emaildisclaimer.html