[Dovecot] Feature Request: Config Dump

Peter Hessler phessler at theapt.org
Thu Apr 6 20:54:31 EEST 2006

Some of the advantages of postconf is it says what postfix thinks its
configs are, not what you think the correct config file says.  Very
helpful if the real config is in /usr/local/etc/postfix/, rather than
/etc/postfix/ (and both exist).

Also, there is a '-n' switch, which prints settings that are not the
defaults.  The '-n' makes it very easy to see if someone borked their
config in a dumb way. :)

On Thu, 06 Apr 2006 08:32:17 -0400