[Dovecot] [Fwd: Imap Timeouts]

Dean Blackburn dean.blackburn at viz.com
Fri Apr 7 09:15:23 EEST 2006

Also, just to be clear, though we are running into this problem, we do*
seem to be seeing it less often, perhaps in part due to beta 3->5 fixes?
I've also noticed that IDLEing users do* get kicked at some point, which
never happened under beta3.

So, we're still very happy with the improvements so far! Keep up the
good work Timo!

-deano