[Dovecot] where do i get updates from? (one for Timo?)

Channing channing-c at satx.rr.com
Fri Apr 7 17:41:53 EEST 2006

Obantec Support wrote:
> Hi
>
> i am on FC3 and ran yum update dovecot
> and it offers dovecot.i386 0:0.99.13-3.FC3
>
> i thought there was a 1.X beta4 which i should be using? (i have 1.0 stable
> running from a while back)
>
> Mark

If you use FC repositories, than you are as current as you can be.
Judging from the fact that you are on FC3, I don't think anyone has
built an RPM for that platform.  If you look in the list archives (just
a couple of days ago) someone is maintaining RPMs for FC4 & FC5.  Until
you upgrade, or convince the maintainer of the FC4/5 builds to target
FC3, you may be stuck building your own.

Regards,
Channing