[Dovecot] anyone running with Horde mail?

Alan McKay alan.mckay at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 01:44:00 EEST 2006

Hey again folks ;-)

Seems my auth is working afterall when I telnet to the IMAP port.

But darned if I can get it working with Horde web mail.  Is anyone out
there doing this just first of all to confirm to me that the
combination works OK.

I don't care so much about shadow auth since apparantly my pam auth is
working just fine.

thanks,
-Alan

--
"True Budo is done for the sake of building peace. Train every day so as to make
peace between this spirit and all things manifested on the face of the Earth"