[Dovecot] Dovecot's as ip/user based login filter?

Joe joe at hostpc.com
Mon Apr 10 11:51:32 EEST 2006

I dont know if Dovecot could handle this itself, but it shouldn't be a
huge problem creating some iptable rules to handle what you need.  Check
this link for ideas and examples.

http://hacks.oreilly.com/pub/h/45

Hope that helps.

Joe

--
The information in this e-mail and in any attachments is confidential
and intended solely for the attention and use

Thank you very much.
HostPC Internet Services