[Dovecot] dovecot-dspam-plugin not launching dspam

Stefan Schmidt stefan.schmidt at gmx.de
Tue Apr 11 15:22:37 EEST 2006

- the maildirs are stored in /var/vmail/domain.tld/userid
- all the directories/files belong to user 'virtual'
- the virtual users are stored in a database vmail
- in the database all virtual users have the uid/gid of the user 'virtual'
- mail delivery via postfix and other dovecot-actions work fine

to be on the safe side i added virtual as a trusted user in the
dspam-configuration, but that didn't change anything either (should have
been a different error-message anyway).

stefan