[Dovecot] 1.0.beta6 released

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Wed Apr 12 13:30:26 EEST 2006

Where were you when everyone said they wanted them killed and no-one but
me supported the old behavior? ;) Guess I'll make it configurable. Or
maybe alternative kill signal, eg. SIGINT?

Although the reason why I figured that maybe it's a good idea to kill
them anyway is because after master is killed, the processes can no
longer log anything because all logging went through master.