[Dovecot] Feature request for pop3

Adnae Mac Uthidir adnaeuthidir at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 14:46:20 EEST 2006

Dear List,

is   it   possible   to   integrate  a  function  for  timelimits  the
pop3-connects?      I     require     this     function     for     an
email-masshosting-project.  My  problem  is,  the  most customers will
lookup  all 30 seconds or 1 minutes for new mails, that is stupid so I
mean. My idea is a function where the customer must wait (for example)
3  minutes  for  a  pop3-connect  and  lookup  for  new  emails. Is it
possible?

Thx for your help and for the very good software

best regards,

Sascha