[Dovecot] 1.0.beta6 released

Ken A ka at pacific.net
Thu Apr 13 02:42:40 EEST 2006

# Keep the mailbox locked for the entire POP3 session.
pop3_lock_session = yes

This doesn't seem to work yet. (linux, dovecot beta 7 with default locking)

I can telnet to the server, login and then hit it with a normal pop3
client and I'm still able to download mail. I'd expect to see an error
message "Mailbox locked, Is another session active?"

Ken
Pacific.Net