[Dovecot] LDA Questions

Timothy White dovecot.user at weirdo.bur.st
Thu Apr 13 07:33:57 EEST 2006

Firstly, if you're out of quota for example, and using postfix, will
it need to send a bounce email, or will it do the out of quota error
at SMTP time? (preferred)

Also, I want a global sieve script to run first, REGARDLESS if the
user has their own script.

  # If there is no user-specific Sieve-script, global Sieve script is
  # executed if set.
  #global_script_path =

This suggests to me, that it will only execute if no user sieve script
is present. As most of my users are going to be virtual, it shouldn't
be a problem, but just encase, I'd like to know my global script is
being run for all users.

Thanks

Tim

--