[Dovecot] Compile issues dovecot-1.0.beta7

Mark E. Mallett mem at mv.mv.com
Thu Apr 13 23:07:17 EEST 2006

Hi,

I haven't tried compiling 1.0 series since -test52, figured I'd give it
a shot.  There were a couple of minor problems.  This is building on
a fairly ancient BSD/OS box, so the issues may not be universal, but
I suspect these ones are.

====================
Building in src/lib-dict/dict.c :

other functions.  Adding -lcrypto fixes.  I did this by hand rather than
adjusting the configure script; looks like the need for -lcrypto is
detected in other cases, but not here.

In src/plugins/quota/quota-fs.c , line 276:

#ifdef HAVE_QUOTACTL
        if (quotactl(QCMD(Q_GETQUOTA, USRQUOTA), root->mount->device_path,
                     root->uid, (void *)&dqblk) < 0) {

I believe the first two arguments are backwards, i.e., should be:
        if (quotactl(root->mount->device_path, QCMD(Q_GETQUOTA, USRQUOTA),
                     root->uid, (void *)&dqblk) < 0) {

I have a vague recollection of seeing this already being reported, but can't
instantly find it, so what the hey.