[Dovecot] imaptest, with options!

Jens Laas jens.laas at data.slu.se
Fri Apr 28 15:55:54 EEST 2006

I hacked some command line options into imaptest.

I dont think I broke it..

Place into dovecot-source root as usual and compile with:
gcc imaptest.c -o imaptest -Wall -W -I. -Isrc/lib -DHAVE_CONFIG_H
src/lib/liblib.a

As per Timo's instructions.

# imaptest -h imaptest [USER at IP:PORTNO] [pass=PASSWORD] [mbox=MBOX]
[clients=CC] [msgs=NMSG] [use_authenticate] [PORTNO]
USER = template for username. "u%04d" will generate
users "u0001" to "u0100"
MBOX = path to mbox from which we read mails to append.
CC   = number of concurrent clients. [20]
NMSG = target number of messages in INBOX. [100]
If use_authenticate is given AUTHENTICATE will be used instead of LOGIN.

Have fun!
Jens

     'Old C programmers don't die ... they're just cast into void*'
     Jens Låås                              Email: jens.laas at data.slu.se
     Department of Computer Services, SLU   Phone: +46 18 67 35 15
     Vindbrovägen 1
     P.O. Box 7079
     S-750 07 Uppsala
     SWEDEN