[Dovecot] Re: mail shown throught outlook, shows todays date

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 23:25:06 EEST 2006

On Fri, 2006-04-28 at 14:40, Timo Sirainen wrote:

> I don't actually even see why this is a problem. Why are your users
> uploading existing messages to IMAP server in the first place?

Isn't that a normal practice?  Some of my messages have
outlived several different mail servers and I often want
to move messages that I've downloaded from some pop
account into a server IMAP folder where I can access it
from other machines.   I thought being able to move
messages wherever you want them was the whole point
of using IMAP.  The day I decided I wanted a message
in a particular server's folder has nothing to do
with the message date.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell at gmail.com