[Dovecot] [1.0.rc6] Bug in deliver (still exists)

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Mon Aug 7 15:06:39 EEST 2006

On 7.8.2006, at 13.55, Claus Alboege wrote:

> The bug reported in
> http://dovecot.org/list/dovecot/2006-July/014786.html still exists in
> 1.0.rc6

Hmm.. It's because internally Dovecot creates an mbox stream from the
input mail so it's easier to handle it. I didn't think of extra
correct looking From-lines in messages..

The correct way to do this would be to add support for some kind of
"plain" mailbox format which allows treating one file/stream as one
message, but since that's not that simple to implement, I guess I'll
add some kludge to mbox code which makes it read only the first From-
line and ignore the rest.