[Dovecot] imap+ssl feedback

Herr Nagengast todd at gnosh.net
Tue Aug 15 15:30:26 EEST 2006

I've been using 1.0rc5 since August 2nd. Thunderbird users on multiple
platforms haven't had any problems saving messages to the Sent mailbox.

I know from reading release notes that the SSL proxy code in rc5 is
different from rc6, but I have to admit to being leery about upgrading
since it works for me.

Here's my configure command:
./configure --without-shadow --localstatedir=/var  --with-notify=kqueue
--with-cyrus-sasl2 --without-gssapi --without-vpopmail
--prefix=/usr/local --build=i386-portbld-freebsd5.3

Thanks for your hard work!
Todd