[Dovecot] duplicate uids in Outlook

nitbix alan at aluminati.net
Mon Aug 14 16:36:47 EEST 2006

Dear Faisal,

 You should actually go and check that message in the maildir and maybe
manually fix th UID. I think this might be a problem of the script you
used to convert mboc to maildir. I am assuming you used mb2md.pl. I also
did the same and had some slight problems, and ended up writing some 30
scripts before having a completely automated conversion. Good Luck!

---
 Alan