[Dovecot] From passwd-file to Postgresql database

Jonathan Ballet multani at free.fr
Wed Aug 16 17:40:53 EEST 2006

Timo Sirainen a écrit :

> Oh, right. It's a bit useless with other than plaintext authentication.
> How about if you add the attached patch, does it show in logs that the
> password is the same as in your SQL database?

Humpf, I applied the attached patch, but it doesn't show me any password (or an
empty password).
I'm sure I entered the good passwored in my email client, and I tried with two
different clients (Mozilla Thunderbird and Sylpheed-claws)

BTW, I fogot to mention I was using dovecot 1.0-rc2 (from Debian Etch).

 -- Jonathan