[Dovecot] Port Change?

Charlie Davis fishgills at fishgills.net
Wed Aug 16 20:15:16 EEST 2006

Hey all,
Got a super simple question that I can't find an answer to on google or on the list.

I want dovecot to listen to port 143 and another port as well for imap. Is this possible? The dovecot.conf has a little note that says "If you want to specify ports
# for each service, you will need to configure these settings inside the
# protocol imap/pop3 { ... } section, so you can specify different ports
# for IMAP/POP3." but in the protocol section for imap, I don't see any example or what not of changing the port.

Any help?

-Charlie