[Dovecot] [Dovecot-news] 1.0 RC7 released

Herr Nagengast todd at gnosh.net
Mon Aug 21 19:35:33 EEST 2006

Timo Sirainen wrote:
> http://dovecot.org/releases/dovecot-1.0.rc7.tar.gz
> http://dovecot.org/releases/dovecot-1.0.rc7.tar.gz.sig
>
> Can everyone now agree that there are no more hangs? :)

Unfortunately, not. :(

I still see the occasional error in copying mail to the sent mailbox on
Thunderbird 1.5.0.5.

There is a change in behavior, though. Before rc7 when I got the error
for one message, all subsequent messages that I sent before restarting
TB would also fail on copy to the mailbox. Now in rc7, if I send another
message without restarting TB, the new message will likely be copied to
the sent mailbox without a problem.

my configure line:
./configure --without-shadow --localstatedir=/var  --with-ioloop=kqueue
--with-cyrus-sasl2 --without-gssapi --without-vpopmail
--prefix=/usr/local --build=i386-portbld-freebsd5.3

Thanks,
Todd