[Dovecot] 0.99.14-1.1.el3 vs 1.0-0_20.rc7.el3

Esquivel, Vicente Esquivelv at uhd.edu
Wed Aug 23 16:38:35 EEST 2006

Hello all,

I am new to the list so bear with me.

I am testing dovecot out on a test server running RHEL ES 3, I have
installed 0.99.14-1.1.el3 and 1.0-0_20.rc7.el3.  This server is using
the mbox mailbox format, running sendmail, procmail, and using PAM to do
authentication to an LDAP server.  I get varying results between the two
version.

 0.99.14-1.1.el3 :
    Upon installing this I leave the defaults and login just fine, I can
view mail just fine via outlook express and thunderbird.

 1.0-0_20.rc7.el3:
    Upon installing this I leave the defaults and login just fine but I
cannot view my email via outlook express or thunderbird.
    The logs indicate that it reads my inbox with no errors but I still
cannot see anything.

Can anyone please help me with this.

Thanks
Vicente