[Dovecot] forward flag metadata

Tim Schafer tim_schafer at shipfsp.com
Thu Aug 24 21:42:31 EEST 2006

I'm running dovecot-1.0_rc7
The dovecot-keywords file contains:
0 $Forwarded

My client is Thunderbird version 1.5.0.5 (20060719)

Further testing shows that forwarding from one instance of TB will set the flag.
But another instance does not pick it up.
Closing and reopening the second instance still does not pick up the flag.
Removing the account, and recreating it in the second instance, will cause the headers to be downloaded again; this picks up the flag.

Also, moving the message to another folder causes the forward flag to be noticed.

This problem can also be seen when courier-imap is the server.
So it's a Thunderbird bug, I'll push it up to them.

Regards,
Tim Schafer