[Dovecot] maildir quotas, dovecot-lda

Dean Manners deanm at ispone.com.au
Tue Dec 5 05:56:36 UTC 2006

Hey guys,
                Running rc15, I have maildir quotas working with deliver -
however I seem to be unable to get the maildir quota ignore option to work.
Am trying to ignore a user wide directory "Maildir/Filtered/", where
detected virii/spam gets sorted to.  Does deliver take notice of the maildir
ignore option ?

Applicable line from dovecot-sql.conf:
user_query = SELECT
CONCAT('/var/mailstore/',Domain,'/',Partition,'/',Email,'/') AS home,
CONCAT('maildir:/var/mailstore/',Domain,'/',Partition,'/',Email,'/') AS
mail, 5000 AS uid, 5000 AS gid,
CONCAT('maildir:storage=10240:ignore=Filtered') AS quota FROM Mailbox WHERE
Email = '%u' AND Status = '1'

As a side note is there a configurable variable/template to set the "Your
message was automatically rejected by Dovecot Mail Delivery Agent" messages.
Or is customization only possible by modifying the source ?

Regards