[Dovecot] rc15 dumped core

Hans Morten Kind Kind at it.uib.no
Thu Dec 7 15:52:40 UTC 2006

On Sun, Dec 03, 2006 at 05:29:41PM +0200, Timo Sirainen wrote:
> As for why broken cache files are seen, I guess you're using NFS and
> multiple machines can access the same user's mailbox? So some cache
> inconsistency problems probably..

I dont think I did answer this.

No, dovecot and the users are only able to access their
mailboxes from one server. There is NFS involved as several
smtp-servers running exim will deliver mail, but dovecot and
the indexes are kept on one server only. The indexes are not
on a NFS-volume but folders are kept in home-directories on
NFS-devices, but only accessible for dovecot from the one
server having the indexes locally.

hmk