[Dovecot] Using custom Maildir subfolders with pop3 deliveri

Bojan Popovic alhs at verat.net
Sun Dec 10 03:39:57 UTC 2006

Greetings,
I am trying to make my antispam protection on user basis. So I need
something like .junkmail folder in every user maildir. But the problem
I am having is that my mail client can not download mail put in
.junkmail folder.
I am usin POP3 only, Maildir mailboxes (default_mail_env =
maildir:/var/mail/%u) and whether I make folder with leadin dot or not
it is never shown in mail client.
Sincerely I don`t even know if it is posible with POP3, but it would
be very hard converting to IMAP at this moment.
Thanks in advance.