[Dovecot] Problems with Mailstorage path.

Raja T Nair rtnair at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 18:17:10 UTC 2006

Hi,

I have created symlinks to all the mail folders with caps in their
name. but that does not solve the issue. If a user types in mixed case
username( e.g. RtNaiR for rtnair ), dovecot creates a new mailfolder
for that username; Is there a way to instruct dovecot not to create a
mailbox and throw an error if the folder does not exist?

raja.

--
+91 944 715 5548(Cell)