[Dovecot] HELLO IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE ????

Gerard Seibert gerard at seibercom.net
Thu Dec 21 17:26:30 UTC 2006

On Thursday December 21, 2006 at 10:06:42 (AM) Rian Booyer - Camden
County Library District wrote:

> hey guy's anyone have a clue as to why my dovecot is going so slow???

Sorry, but my crystal ball seems to be out of order today. Perhaps if
you were to post some logs or other data to help verify what you are
referring to, someone here might be able to assist you. You might start
with your dovecot logs and pertinent portions of the maillog file for
starters.

--
Gerard