[Dovecot] again... cross compiling

Martin Höfling martin.hoefling at gmx.de
Fri Dec 29 22:50:33 UTC 2006

> Create a cache file with the right values, or call configure with those
> values set in the environment.

OK, i ran configure with -C one time without cross compiler env set, to obtain
the variables another time with -C to use the config.cache . I could not find
anything related to the check whether size_t is signed. I found a variable
which i set that way:

ignored_signed_size=${ignore_signed_size=1}

What's wrong with that?

Cheers Martin

P.S.: Is there a way to obtain all variables in an easy way, or to obtain the
variable that has to be set by hand?
--
Frag' nicht - Du könntest eine Antwort erhalten.
(Markus Mehring in d.a.arnooo)