[Dovecot] Mail.app help

Cyril Feraudet cyril at feraudet.com
Sun Feb 12 00:13:50 EET 2006

I Mike,

I confirm this bug (a Mail.app bug I think), If I create this
subfolder twice
I get an imap error "mailbox exists".

If I create a second folder, both folder appear !

I can reproduce this bug in .INBOX (~/Maildir/.INBOX.newfolder) and
in the root directory (~/Maildir/.newfolder)

If I delete one of both folder, both folder disappear ...

Do you confirm that ?

Cyril Feraudet