[Dovecot] drac.c

Udo Rader udo.rader at bestsolution.at
Mon Feb 13 15:44:03 EET 2006

On Mon, 2006-02-13 at 22:02 +0900, Takehiko Abe wrote:
> Udo Rader wrote:
>
> > a question from an uninitated: what is drac after all?
>
> Dynamic Relay Authorization Control.
> <http://mail.cc.umanitoba.ca/drac/>
>
> [it is simple... and i think it is clean <duck>]

Hmm, SMTP-after-POP ... I would not use it these days. Before we
switched to SMTP AUTH, we were also using a POP-before-SMTP model, yet
we dropped it immediately when one of our customer's network had been
compromized by a virus and due to POPb4SMTP the virus distributed itself
using our mailserver without limitation.

Udo Rader

--
BestSolution.at EDV Systemhaus GmbH
http://www.bestsolution.at