[Dovecot] Upgrade alpha5 to beta3

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Tue Feb 14 16:41:41 EET 2006

On Tue, 2006-02-14 at 15:35 +0100, Jan-Piet Mens wrote:
> On Tue Feb 14 2006 at 15:26:32 CET, Timo Sirainen wrote:
>
> > Weren't there any errors printed to log file?
>
> No.
> Unfortunately, I can't seem to get mail_debug to work either.
> I'd have though that setting it to 'yes' would print whatever
> debugging to syslog(). The only thing I got though was a
> "Sending log messages too fast, throttling.."
>
> What do I have to do to get the debugging you desire?

Debugging messages are written using "info" logging level. Perhaps
they're written to different log file? Or have you changed
info_log_path?

Anyway, mail_debug doesn't really help in figuring out what's wrong in
this case. It really should always print the error message to log if it
didn't succeed. I'm also not aware of any bugs in non-hardlink-copying..