[Dovecot] Upgrade alpha5 to beta3: the MODULES!

Jan-Piet Mens jpm at retail-sc.com
Tue Feb 14 19:06:30 EET 2006

On Tue Feb 14 2006 at 18:02:29 CET, Timo Sirainen wrote:

> How exactly do you want the quota to work? Because the quota module
> might not yet do what you want it to do..

I only need it for display purposes. As you suggested some time ago,
I've added "QUOTA" to CAPABILITY_STRING in config.h and the quota is
(well was, until I had to disable the modules) correctly displayed in
the MUA (Thunderbird & Squirrelmail).

I don't expect quota enforcement at the moment.

I've tried removing the modules (*.so) from /usr/local/lib/dovecot/imap/*
one by one, but either the modules are then not correctly loaded due
to dependencies, or the error on COPY crops back up.

Can you please give me a hint on how to proceed?

	-JP