[Dovecot] Dovecot RFC non-compliance: Mailbox names

Tony Kay tkay at uoregon.edu
Wed Feb 15 21:44:54 EET 2006

Timo,

My question was not meant to be a complaint...I think it is pretty silly to use * and % in a folder name. I am happy telling users not to be that silly. I was just curious if you knew something I didn't (like a newer RFC that revised the decision of allowed folder names).

Thanks!

Tony

--
Anthony Kay
University Computing Center

If you cannot get rid of the family skeleton, you may as well make it
dance.

                  - George Bernard Shaw