[Dovecot] documentation on modifying the configure script

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Wed Feb 22 00:52:13 EET 2006

On Tue, 2006-02-21 at 16:41 -0500, Stewart Dean wrote:
> On second thought (unless someone is fantastically charitable), I
> suppose I need to seriously concentrate on modifying the current
> configure script to work with the current AIX operating system and
> compiler.  Can someone direct me to documentation on configure so I can
> begin my trek through the wilderness?

configure is generated by autoconf from configure.in file. I don't think
there's much you can do unless you really want to start hacking
autoconf/automake stuff.

Or I suppose it depends on what exactly you want to do. Those quota
header checks could be added easily to configure.in, but you'd need to
then also modify the sources in plugins/quota/ directory.