[Dovecot] Old Maildir UW-imap

Torbjörn Gripp gripp at opus5.de
Fri Feb 24 13:05:23 EET 2006

Hi all,
I'm new in using dovecot and I'm running in a problem, which I cannot
solve without hours and hours of work. Maybe there is a solution, which
I didn't find with old friend google :_)
Here is the problem: We are using an old mailserver (it's running fine
for 5 years) with qmail and the old uw-imap server. All users have their
grown directories under a home/Maildir folder. All subdirectories are
lying under Maildir/sub/sub/sub. Now I want to migrate to dovecot and I
have a lot of trouble, cause I cannot find a solution to migrate to the
folder structure /Maildir/.sub.sub.sub. It's really difficult cause all
the windows users have subdirs like one folder (1945)/a new ö/    and
something like that!
Any hints??

greetings and sorry for the bad english

--
[ t o r b j o e r n   g r i p p ]
	senior systemadministrator

	opus 5 interaktive medien gmbh
	grossneumarkt 50   20459 hamburg
	fon: +49(0)40 350174-439 fax: +49(0)40 350174-404
	mobil: 0175 9326096
	mailto:gripp at opus5.de   http://www.opus5.de