[Dovecot] Questions regarding quota

Stian Jordet liste+dovecot at jordet.net
Sat Jan 7 19:58:19 EET 2006

fre, 06,.01.2006 kl. 11.46 +1100, skrev Joshua Goodall:
> hi stian,
>
> It does work but the syntax has changed.  You now configure it as
> quotaclass:quotaclassdata e.g.
>
> dirsize:/var/mailstore/bob at example.com/:storage=102400
>
> you may also need this patch:

Great! Thanks a lot! Works like a charm :)

But do you know anything about filesystem quota? My I have that on my
system users, and would like dovecot to report that value for them, and
the dirsize quota for virtual users. As I said, virtual users work now,
but when I put fs:/home in the quota field (I'm using ldap) I get this
in the log:

Jan  7 18:43:55 buick dovecot: imap(ingvild): fs quota path = /home
Jan  7 18:43:55 buick dovecot: imap(ingvild): fs quota block device = (unknown)

So, it obviously switches to "fs-mode", but it won't work, probably due
to the block device being unknown... Is the linux mtab format not
supported? Any clue..?

Best regards,
Stian