[Dovecot] Occasional errors opening email folder in SquirrelMail

Jonathan jonathan at kc8onw.net
Mon Jan 9 15:25:51 EET 2006

Every once in a while I get this [1] error when trying to open a mail
folder in SquirrelMail.  I don't know enough about IMAP to tell if it is
a SquirrelMail or a Dovecot issue.  I also get this [2] error message
every time I try to send an email.  The email goes through but there is
no copy in the Sent folder.  If there is some kind of logging I can
enable that would help with this please let me know.

[1]
ERROR: Bad or malformed request.
Query: FETCH (FLAGS UID RFC822.SIZE BODY.PEEK[HEADER.FIELDS (Date To Cc
>From Subject X-Priority Importance Priority Content-Type)])
Server responded: Error in IMAP command UID: Invalid arguments.

[2]
ERROR: Bad or malformed request.
Server responded: Error in IMAP command APPEND:

Thank you,
Jonathan