[Dovecot] Corrupted index files

Andy Cravens acravens at uen.org
Sun Jan 15 09:09:17 EET 2006

All file systems are local, nothing is NFS mounted.   We are using
maildir so locking should not be an issue as far as I know.  OK, mmap is
referring to locking of index files.  All my mmap parameters are
commented out so they are using defaults values.  I also checked
lock_method and it is indeed set to fcntl.

I need to read up on the mmap parameters.

--
Andy