[Dovecot] 1.0 beta1 released

Tom Alsberg alsbergt at cs.huji.ac.il
Tue Jan 17 10:45:40 EET 2006

Timo Sirainen wrote:
> As promised, here it is finally.

Not to nudge about it, but I wonder if you looked at my mail of
yesterday regarding PAM_RHOST...  I now downloaded the beta and still
had to apply that patch to get the client host to be passed to PAM as
PAM_RHOST on FreeBSD 5.4.

Great news beside that.  I think one of the bugs I previously noticed
with IDLE (which I found difficult to point at since it manifested
itself with Thunderbird which opens several connections to the server)
is gone.

   Cheers,
   -- Tom

--
   Tom Alsberg - hacker (being the best description fitting this space)
   Web page:	http://www.cs.huji.ac.il/~alsbergt/