[Dovecot] 1.0 beta1 released

Jakob Hirsch jh at plonk.de
Tue Jan 17 17:36:33 EET 2006

Timo Sirainen wrote:

> v1.0 is getting nearer and I want people to start looking at Dovecot's

Duh! Just when I finally got the time to add SQLite support. It works, but
I have to clean some things up.
Do you think it could still go into 1.0? There are only a few minor
changes to the rest of the code, so it's very unlikely that something got
broken.

> sources. Getting some more help with development would be nice, but I'd

I'll try to fix the epoll+ssl problems, which should be resolved before
1.0, I think. I already took a short look at it, but I have a hard time
understanding what the code is doing and there are no comments.