[Dovecot] Donating

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Tue Jan 17 20:36:45 EET 2006

On Tue, 2006-01-17 at 09:53 -0800, Marc Perkel wrote:
> I'd donate to you if you had anything other than PayPal. I'd love to
> kick in some $$$. Definitely work it to me big time.

I don't know how I could do that. In any case it would probably take too
much effort to set it up.

I could however give my bank account's international bank account
number, which should work at least inside Europe. I'm not entirely sure
how that works though. And I think it also costs something to do the
transfer. Here's it anyway:

IBAN: FI2214703500106334
SWIFT: NDEAFIHH

> If you don't take
> credit cards tell me where you shop online regularly and I'll buy to an
> online gift certifice that you can use.

I don't really need any more stuff, and I shop quite rarely online.
Although I wouldn't mind getting an iPod nano :)