[Dovecot] new configure-option --disable-index

Marten Lehmann lehmann at cnm.de
Fri Jan 20 19:49:36 EET 2006

Hello,

this problem is really scary. It once worked with lock_method set to the
default and login_process_per_connection=yes. But really only once. I
logged in again and then the process died again after the server
responded with "+OK Logged in.". But even this doesn't happen all the
time. It also happens very often, that after this "+OK Logged in."
nothing happens. I can enter whatever I want, but the server doesn't
respond any more, but the connection doesn't die.
What also might be of interest: Although I'm testing all this for later
use with NFS, right now I'm only working on the local harddisk, with no
NFS involved. I don't really know whats happening in mail-index-lock.c
line 252, I hope Timo has an idea.

Regards
Marten