[Dovecot] Thanks

ohp at pyrenet.fr ohp at pyrenet.fr
Sun Jan 22 20:31:25 EET 2006

Many thanks for helping me solving my problems
After a few conf tweakings, dovecot works so well that I may put it on
prod tomorrow.

Many thanks to Timo!!!

A few questions though:

I had to raise the number of auth_process to 10  to avoid tons of messages
"can't connect to socket 'default' is that ok?

After tweaking my postgresql database to authenticate virtual users I
notices that SQL userdb MUST have home AND mbox file.

Not wanting virtual users to have anything but INBOX, I've set home dir in
query to /tmp/%u. is that ok too?

Best regards to all and many thanks again.

--
Olivier PRENANT        	        Tel: +33-5-61-50-97-00 (Work)
15, Chemin des Monges                +33-5-61-50-97-01 (Fax)
FRANCE                          Email: ohp at pyrenet.fr