[Dovecot] Date recieve vs date sent

Justin Deutsch justin.deutsch at relevance.com.au
Mon Jan 23 07:12:26 EET 2006

Hi All,

I have migrated a client from what I think was UW-IMAPD to Dovecot, using
the tool imapsync (http://www.linux-france.org/prj/imapsync/).  The client
is using Outlook and Outlook Express as their mail client and now all of
their emails have the date 20/01/2006 in the folder view.  When the email
is viewed directly, the date is the correct date for the email.

I was wondering if any one has any suggestions on how to make the received
date the same as the sent date, so that people can used their Inboxes
effectively?

Thanks,

--
Justin Deutsch

                 Relevance... because results count

Relevance                       Phone:  +61 (0)2 6241 6400
A.B.N. 86 063 403 690           Fax:    +61 (0)2 6241 6422
Unit 11,                        Mobile: +61 (0)40 246 55 88
Cnr Brookes & Heffernan Sts,    E-mail: Justin.Deutsch at relevance.com.au
Mitchell ACT 2911               Web:    http://www.relevance.com.au