[Dovecot] out of memory error

Jakob Hirsch jh at plonk.de
Fri Jan 27 17:32:49 EET 2006

Timo Sirainen wrote:

>> Probably this one: driver_mysql_query() calls sql_result_free(), which
>> calls driver_mysql_result_free(), but that returns immediately (line 399
>> of driver-mysql.c), because result->callback was set to TRUE in
>> driver_mysql_query(), so nothing is freed.
> Right, thanks. Pgsql didn't leak though. Fixed in CVS now.

you're welcome.
The sqlite driver didn't need a fix, though, since its result_free does
not check for result->callback. To be honest, I don't even know what
this flag is used for, I could not find any code that uses it.

btw, just saw that driver-sqlite.c includes time.h and stdlib.h, but
that's not necessary.